An aromatherapy inhaler allows you to get the benefits of essential oils without having to apply them directly to your skin. They are small (about the size of a lip balm) and are perfect for using on the go. There are no liquids so no chance of leakage and they won't impact the people around you. They are ideal for travelling or use in office environments.
To use simply unscrew the lid, hold the inhaler under your nose and inhale deeply. Keep the lid screwed on tightly when not in use.
Choose from the following fragrances:
- Sore head. A clearing blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Frankincense.
- Motivate. A focussing blend of Black Pepper, Lime, Orange and Frankincense. Use when you need a little boost to tackle that to do list.
- Sleep. A relaxing blend of Lavender and Cedarwood to help you drift off to sleep.
- Study. A refreshing blend of Rosemary, Lemon, Peppermint and Grapefruit to help you concentrate on the task in hand.
- Relax. A relaxing blend of Lavender, Orange, Geranium and Clary Sage to help you wind down and relax.
- Anxiety. A calming and comforting blend of Bergamot, Lavender, Frankincense and Ylang Ylang.
- Uplift. A fresh and uplifting blend of Bergamot, Clary Sage, Grapefruit and Orange.
- Congestion. A heady blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree and lemon.
- Stress. A de-stressing blend of orange, frankincense and cedar wood.
Store in a cool, dark place and keep out of the reach of children,
If you are pregnant, breast feeding or under medical supervision for a long term illness please seek medical advice before using aromatherapy products. If this applies to you, please feel free to contact me to discuss before using the product.