Replacement oil blend for Number 9 Aromatherapy essential oil inhaler.
A 5ml bottle of essential oil blend for the aromatherapy inhaler. Does not include an aromatherapy inhaler, these can be bought from a seperate listing.
Remove the end cap from the base of the inhaler, remove the cotton wick and add 20 drops of the oil to the wick. Replace the wick in the inhaler casing and puch the end cap back on. the bottle should do 4 refills of the inhaler.
Choose from the range of scents available in the drop down menu.
- Sore head. A clearing blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Frankincense.
- Motivate. A focussing blend of Black Pepper, Lime, Orange and Frankincense. Use when you need a little boost to tackle that to do list.
- Sleep. A relaxing blend of Lavender and Cedarwood to help you drift off to sleep.
- Study. A refreshing blend of Rosemary, Lemon, Peppermint and Grapefruit to help you concentrate on the task in hand.
- Relax. A relaxing blend of Lavender, Orange, Geranium and Clary Sage to help you wind down and relax.
- Anxiety. A calming and comforting blend of Bergamot, Lavender, Frankincense and Ylang Ylang.
- Uplift. A fresh and uplifting blend of Bergamot, Clary Sage, Grapefruit and Orange.
- Congestion. A heady blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, tea tree and lemon.
- Stress. A de-stressing blend of orange, frankincense and cedar wood.
Essential oils are a complimentary treatment and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition or disease.
Always consult a professional for any possible contraindications and/or interactions with medications or health conditions you may have.